Tuesday, January 28, 2014

HOT! HOT! HOT!


Chocolate Bell
Cherry Hot Bell
Carribbean Blend
When it comes to peppers, do you like no spice,  a little spice or a LOT of spice? Check out Pepper Joe's. They have sweet, mild peppers, like Chocolate Bell or Sweet Crimson, hot peppers like Chipolte Jalapeno, Cherry Hot Pepper or Fire in a Box. This is a pack of 11 different habanero peppers including Carribbean Blend.  HOT! HOT! HOT!

But, that's not as hot as Pepper Joe goes! Pepper Joe's carry's the HOTTEST pepper on the planet. It's not the Ghost Pepper commercially grown at around 970,000 units of hot on the Scoville scale, but they do carry those seeds.  The hottest pepper is called the "Carolina Reaper" with a Scoville rating of 1, 569, 000. Now that's HOT! I bought some seeds just for fun. I guess I'll make my own pepper spray...lol!


Carolina Reaper
 
Pepper Joe's carries an even HOTTER pepper called the Peter Pepper. It's an X-rated pepper. I did not order any of those. My basket would blush. I just wanted to give you a head's up in case you come across it in your search.


No comments:

Post a Comment