Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Garden Anywhere Box and Social Media

Last year I took over 100 daily harvest pictures from our garden. It started on June 16th  with 5 squash, including a yellow and green one that we called, "Squa-chinni".  I didn't even use a basket. I just set the squash on a table and took a picture. 

Three days later, I grabbed a basket 1. because I love baskets and have quite a few and 2. because I had more to harvest than 5 squash. Twelve, to be exact. Big, beautiful, shiny green and yellow squash that became yummy Blu-cchini Muffins, Pasta and Squash ribbons and other yummy kitchen treats.

 And so it began...my daily garden harvest pictures. No two pictures are alike because no two daily harvests are alike. From June to November, almost every day, I took over 100 daily harvest pictures. I decided to compile my pics into one easy, accessible place. I have them on my FB page, but you have to scroll through lots of pics to see them all. Now, with my Garden Anywhere Box Pinterest page, all of my pictures are in one place. http://www.pinterest.com/gardenanywhere/garden-anywhere-box/
 
In other news, my son, Leiden, set up a Garden Anywhere Box You-Tube channel. There are only two videos so far. One is a 30 second slide show of some of my daily pics set to the tune of "The Typewriter." The other is Leiden's amazing, wonderful, educational and entertaining video that he made explaining how Garden Anywhere Box works.
 
Here are just a few of my daily harvest pics from last summer. It is amazing how many veggies we were able to harvest...from a box!
You can garden in a box. You can garden in your socks.
You can garden here...or there. You can GARDEN ANYWHERE!
Where is your anywhere?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment